Upcoming events will be announced on this website and by sending a note home with your child. For a list of events, take a look at our Calendar of Events page. As always, if you have questions about events or our calendar, please contact us.
- Discovery Night: An event that welcomes all families to come and and discover what Carpenter’s Kids is doing each day with hands-on learning.
- Pumpkin Festival: Fun blowup toys, games, horse and wagon ride and an amazing chili/nacho dinner.
- Harvest Breakfast: Dads and grandpa’s are invited to come join us as we celebrate the men with our world famous sausage balls, muffins and eggs.
- Christmas parties: Just before Christmas break each classroom celebrates of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with a program and party.
- Parent teacher conferences: A great time for your teacher and you to sit down and talk about the unique gifts of your child.
- Valentine tea: Moms and grandmas are invited to come and join us as we celebrate the women with a personal tea party and program.
- Circus, fun night and art show: An event for all family and friends! The halls will be covered with art work saved through the year. We will have inflatables, games, and other fun activities. The grand finale of the night is a three ring circus put on by our very own classes. We guarantee it will be the best circus you’ve ever attended!
Special Themed Days
- Stone Soup Days: Based on the book, “Stone Soup”. Bring a vegetable from home and make our own Stone Soup.
- Grocery Store Days: Shop at the Carpenter’s Kids grocery store.
- Aquatics Days: Ocean life discovery.
- Wheels Days: Bring your bike/tricycle and ride at school.
- Red, White and Blue Days: End of school year celebration full of fun and games.
- Kindergarten Upside Down Night
- Thanksgiving Program
- Spring Program